hive-user mailing list archives

From "Bhagwan S. Soni" <bhgwnsson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hive : plan serialization format option
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 11:28:07 GMT
Bottom on the log:

        at java.beans.Encoder.writeObject(Encoder.java:74)

        at java.beans.XMLEncoder.writeObject(XMLEncoder.java:327)

        at java.beans.Encoder.writeExpression(Encoder.java:330)

        at java.beans.XMLEncoder.writeExpression(XMLEncoder.java:454)

        at
java.beans.DefaultPersistenceDelegate.doProperty(DefaultPersistenceDelegate.java:194)

        at
java.beans.DefaultPersistenceDelegate.initBean(DefaultPersistenceDelegate.java:256)

        ... 98 more

        at java.lang.StringBuilder.<init>(StringBuilder.java:109)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.typeinfo.BaseCharTypeInfo.getQualifiedName(BaseCharTypeInfo.java:49)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.typeinfo.BaseCharTypeInfo.getQualifiedName(BaseCharTypeInfo.java:45)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.typeinfo.VarcharTypeInfo.getTypeName(VarcharTypeInfo.java:37)

        at

        at

        at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:75)

        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)

        at

        at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:279)

        at java.beans.Statement.invokeInternal(Statement.java:292)

        at java.beans.Statement.access$000(Statement.java:58)

        at java.beans.Statement$2.run(Statement.java:185)

        at java.beans.Statement.invoke(Statement.java:182)

        at java.beans.Expression.getValue(Expression.java:153)

        at
java.beans.DefaultPersistenceDelegate.doProperty(DefaultPersistenceDelegate.java:193)

        at
java.beans.DefaultPersistenceDelegate.initBean(DefaultPersistenceDelegate.java:256)

        ... 111 more

Job Submission failed with exception
'java.lang.RuntimeException(java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot serialize
object)'

org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.mr.MapRedTask