hive-user mailing list archives

From Gerald-G <shadowinl...@gmail.com>
Subject HIVE udf explain error
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 07:34:28 GMT
Hi ALL:

  I have develop three UDF and compile them in one jar.  Hive Explainn one
udf to antother class

Dump INFO as Follow:  Hive explain userlost-->shiftAct(), but the return
type is boolean, the right return type I want

0: jdbc:hive2://10-4-32-53:10000> explain select userlost(idayacti,1) from
fat_tbaccount;
+--------------------------------------------------------------+--+
|                           Explain                            |
+--------------------------------------------------------------+--+
| STAGE DEPENDENCIES:                                          |
|   Stage-0 is a root stage                                    |
|                                                              |
| STAGE PLANS:                                                 |
|   Stage: Stage-0                                             |
|     Fetch Operator                                           |
|       limit: -1                                              |
|       Processor Tree:                                        |
|         TableScan                                            |
|           alias: fat_tbaccount                               |
|           Select Operator                                    |
|             expressions: ShiftAct(idayacti) (type: boolean)  |
|             outputColumnNames: _col0                         |
|             ListSink                                         |
|                                                              |
+--------------------------------------------------------------+--+
15 rows selected (0.657 seconds)
0: jdbc:hive2://10-4-32-53:10000> explain select
userlost(idayacti,iworldid) from fat_tbaccount;
Error: Error while compiling statement: FAILED: SemanticException [Error
10004]: Line 1:33 Invalid table alias or column reference 'iworldid':
(possible column names are: dtstatdate, iaccounttype, suin, igameid,
iworld, iroleid, iregtime, ilastacttime, idayacti, iweekacti, imonthacti,
igroup, ilevel, iviplevel, itimes, ionlinetime) (state=42000,code=10004)
0: jdbc:hive2://10-4-32-53:10000> explain select userlost(idayacti,iworld)
from fat_tbaccount;
+--------------------------------------------------------------+--+
|                           Explain                            |
+--------------------------------------------------------------+--+
| STAGE DEPENDENCIES:                                          |
|   Stage-0 is a root stage                                    |
|                                                              |
| STAGE PLANS:                                                 |
|   Stage: Stage-0                                             |
|     Fetch Operator                                           |
|       limit: -1                                              |
|       Processor Tree:                                        |
|         TableScan                                            |
|           alias: fat_tbaccount                               |
|           Select Operator                                    |
|             expressions: ShiftAct(idayacti) (type: boolean)  |
|             outputColumnNames: _col0                         |
|             ListSink                                         |
|                                                              |
+--------------------------------------------------------------+--+
15 rows selected (0.192 seconds)
0: jdbc:hive2://10-4-32-53:10000> CREATE FUNCTION shiftleft AS
'com.shadowinlife.app.UserACT.ShiftLeft';
No rows affected (0.064 seconds)
0: jdbc:hive2://10-4-32-53:10000> explain select shiftleft(idayacti) from
fat_tbaccount;
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+--+

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+--+
| STAGE DEPENDENCIES:
             |
|   Stage-0 is a root stage
             |

| STAGE PLANS:
              |
|   Stage: Stage-0
              |
|     Fetch Operator
              |
|       limit: -1
             |
|       Processor Tree:
             |
|         TableScan
             |
|           alias: fat_tbaccount
              |
|           Select Operator
             |
|             expressions: ShiftLeft(idayacti) (type:
struct<header:int,tailer:bigint>)  |
|             outputColumnNames: _col0
              |
|             ListSink

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+--+
15 rows selected (0.217 seconds)
0: jdbc:hive2://10-4-32-53:10000> explain select shiftact(idayacti) from
fat_tbaccount;
Error: Error while compiling statement: FAILED: SemanticException [Error
10011]: Line 1:15 Invalid function 'shiftact' (state=42000,code=10011)
0: jdbc:hive2://10-4-32-53:10000> CREATE FUNCTION shiftact AS
'com.shadowinlife.app.UserACT.ShiftAct';