hive-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Mains <andrew.ma...@kontagent.com>
Subject Edit access to hive wiki to update hive-hbase integration docs
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 23:07:27 GMT
Hi all,

Could I get edit access to the hive wiki in order to update the
hive/hbase integration docs
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HBaseIntegration).
Specifically I'd like to:

1. Add documentation about compound key support
     (the only statement on the wiki right now is "there must be exactly
one|:key|mapping (we don't support compound keys yet) " which is no
longer true post https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-2599

2. Update the test running information (the command still refers to ant;
should be switched to maven).

3. Add documentation for support for complex value types
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-6147). The ticket has a
comment asking about docs, but I haven't found any yet.

Thanks!

Andrew