hive-user mailing list archives

From Lukas Nalezenec <lukas.naleze...@firma.seznam.cz>
Subject Re: Hive - how to skip empty inner fields
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:01:30 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for reply.
What i needed is custom serde that will serialize results of queries to
JSON without empty fields. The serde can be configured using
"hive.fetch.output.serde" (in Hive 10). It works well on console but it
does not work in Hue (Hue GUI throws "Requested unknown parameter '2'
from the data source for row 0").

Lukas