hive-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Marks <samuelma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which [open-souce] SQL engine atop Hadoop?
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 02:00:38 GMT
Maybe you're right, and what I should be doing is throwing in connectors so
that data from regular databases is pushed into HDFS at regular intervals,
wherein my "fancier" analytics can be run across larger data-sets.

However, I don't want to decide straightaway, for example, Phoenix + Spark
may be just the combination I am looking for.

Best,

Samuel Marks
http://linkedin.com/in/samuelmarks