hive-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Kernévez <pkerne...@octo.com>
Subject Warning when running hive
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:14:57 GMT
Hi,

I had several warning like " WARN conf.HiveConf: HiveConf of name
hive.optimize.mapjoin.mapreduce does not exist" when I run hive.

Extract from /etc/hive/conf/hive-site.xml :
"    <property>
      <name>hive.optimize.mapjoin.mapreduce</name>
      <value>true</value>
    </property>""

I don't find that properties in hive configuration but Amabari does't allow
to remove those parameters and have a documentation for them. Should I
remove them ?

The full list is :
WARN conf.HiveConf: HiveConf of name hive.optimize.mapjoin.mapreduce does
not exist
WARN conf.HiveConf: HiveConf of name hive.heapsize does not exist
WARN conf.HiveConf: HiveConf of name hive.server2.enable.impersonation does
not exist
WARN conf.HiveConf: HiveConf of name hive.semantic.analyzer.factory.impl
does not exist
WARN conf.HiveConf: HiveConf of name
hive.auto.convert.sortmerge.join.noconditionaltask does not exist

Regards,
Philippe Kernévez