hive-user mailing list archives

From "Bogala, Chandra Reddy" <Chandra.Bog...@gs.com>
Subject beeline client issue
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 07:33:36 GMT
Hi,
  I am running hql script in background by using beeline ( i.e nohup beeline -u "<myurl>"
-d org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveDriver --fastConnect=true  -f <myhql_script>.hql &).
I have set HADOOP_CLIENT_OPTS="-Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal" as well in my shell.
Job completes successfully. Job inserts data into hbase successfully.  But I see full of below
lines in nohup.out/console. Because of this I guess, the beeline job process still running
on my client machine for long time even after job completion. How to stop these messages and
make sure the backgroup process goes away as soon as the job completes?

jdbc:hive2://<myhost>:10000/> 0: jdbc:hive2:// <myhost>:10000/> 0: jdbc:hive2://
<myhost>:10000/>

Thanks,
Chandra