hive-user mailing list archives

From vic0777 <>
Subject How to debug Hive0.14 with Hadoop2.5.0 in Eclipse?
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2014 10:12:54 GMT

I have imported Hive0.14 into Eclipse following instructions in "Hive Developer FAQ". My hadoop
version is 2.5.0, so I specified "-Phadoop-2" in the commands.

 When I run it through CliDriver, Hive throws an exception "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:;".
 Since Hive loads class UserGroupInformation from hadoop-core-0.20.2.jar, it cannot find the
method getCurrentUser.  How can I get rid of this error?  Any help is appreciated.

View raw message