hive-user mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Where is the base directory of a transaction table?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 01:59:34 GMT
The base directories will only exist after compaction has run. When you
say you set hive.compactor.initiator.on (=true I hope) and
hive.compactor.worker.threads, did you did that in your metastore
process? If so, did you restart the metastore after changing the config
values?

Alan.

--
Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>