hive-user mailing list archives

From CHEBARO Abdallah <Abdallah.CHEB...@murex.com>
Subject Deleted data
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 15:16:06 GMT
I had text file on HDFS, then I created tables in Hive, and loaded these data to the tables.
When I dropped the tables, the data was lost. Any idea why?

Thanks

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary
material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised
to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that
it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete
the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.