hive-user mailing list archives

From CHEBARO Abdallah <>
Subject Where does hive store its data?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 14:36:09 GMT
I can see that Hive stores the tables in hdfs/user/hive/warehouse, but I need to access the
data from the disk. Where does Hive stores the data on the disk?

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary
material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised
to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that
it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete
the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.

View raw message