hive-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Weiler <Kevin.Wei...@imc-chicago.com>
Subject Re: Remove duplicate records in Hive
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:15:57 GMT
If you can just query the table for your results, you can do a SELECT DISTINCT instead of just
a SELECT. If you give me a bit more information about where the duplicate data is coming from,
I can provide a bit more detail. You can come see me on the end of desk.

--
Kevin Weiler
IT

On Sep 10, 2014, at 12:04 PM, Raj Hadoop <hadoopraj@yahoo.com<mailto:hadoopraj@yahoo.com>>