hive-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Asif Abbasi <asif.abb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MatchPath UDF usage info ?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 15:18:17 GMT
Hi,

Many thanks for sending these links. Looking forward to more documentation
around this.

BTW, why does " hive-exec-0.13.0.2.1.1.0-385.jar" not have any class files
for MatchPath UDF ? Have they been chucked out to a separate JAR file?
I can see that " hive-exec-0.13.0.jar" has the appropriate class files, and
have tried to use them. They work well with the demo data set but we
certainly need more documentation around this.

Regards,
Asif Abbasi