hive-user mailing list archives

From Thejas Nair <the...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: hive 0.13.0 guava issues
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 23:09:13 GMT
Regarding the rejects by the mailing list, try sending emails as plain
text (not html), and see if that helps.

Please reply to that thread on the hadoop mailing list about guava 11,
more feedback there will help.

I am not sure why guava moved into hive-exec fat jar in 0.13 . Feel
free to open a jira about that.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE