hive-user mailing list archives

From Shiang Luong <shiang.lu...@openx.com>
Subject Re: Querying A table which JDBC
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 18:01:20 GMT
Ritesh thanks for your response.

Where do I download and place the jars?
Do you mean on the hive server itself?  I believe the files are already
there since I can query the same table via command line.
It feels like the serde is not being sent along with the query? or I need
to get the jar sent out to the distributed cache?
I even tried running:

myStatment.execute("add JAR /usr/lib/hive/extra_libs/test.jar");

That didn't work.  I'm not sure just shooting out thoughts.

Thanks,

Shiang

--
Shiang Luong