hive-user mailing list archives

From siva kumar <siva165...@gmail.com>
Subject hue not writing data to sql tables
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 07:27:27 GMT
Hi folks,
              I need to populate hive query history in sql table.Im quering
those using hue. My hue default database is sqlite3. When i say '.tables'
it displayed me list of tables where i can find
auth_user,beeswax_queryhistory tables and many other tables as well.
But,when i say 'select username from auth_user' , no values r displayed.
Even, i tried configuring sql as my hue database and here is the
configuartion properties.
 engine=mysql
    host=localhost
    port=3306
    user=root
    password=XXXXXXXX
    name=hue.
But,i can only find the tables mentioned above and no data is populated in
the respective tables when i query or create users. Im working with CM
VMware. Is there any other configuartions to populate the data. I really
find tough time . Any quick response is greatly appreaciated.

Thanks and regards,
sivakumar.c