hive-user mailing list archives

From CHEBARO Abdallah <Abdallah.CHEB...@murex.com>
Subject Distributed data
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 12:21:28 GMT
Hello,

Using Hive, we know that we should specify the file path to read data from a specific location.
If the data is distributed on many computers, how can we read it?

Thanks

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary
material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised
to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that
it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete
the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.