hive-user mailing list archives

From Remy Dubois <rdub...@talend.com>
Subject RE: WebHCat and MapReduce JAR
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 18:18:32 GMT
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your answer. Following some information about what I do.

WebHCat version: Hive 0.13 embedded in HDP 2.1 GA.

The webhcat logs don’t show anything interesting.

REST call:

[cid:image005.jpg@01CFB1B3.A5A3C6F0]

Jar location on HDFS:
[hdfs@hdp21 root]$ hadoop fs -ls /tmp/systemRoutines.jar
-rw-r--r--   3 rdubois rdubois     264008 2014-08-06 19:16 /tmp/systemRoutines.jar
[hdfs@hdp21 root]$ hadoop fs -get /tmp/systemRoutines.jar /home/hdfs
[hdfs@hdp21 root]$ unzip -l /home/hdfs/systemRoutines.jar
Archive:  /home/hdfs/systemRoutines.jar
  Length     Date   Time    Name
--------    ----   ----    ----
      102  08-06-14 14:39   META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
     3609  08-06-14 14:39   routines/StringHandling.class

Thanks,

Remy Dubois
Component team manager and Big Data principal
Tel +33 1 46 25 06 00 | Mobile +33 6 11 73 56 72 | Email rdubois@talend.com<mailto:rdubois@talend.com>
| Skype remy.dubois.talend
Talend SA | 9, rue Pagès - 92150 Suresnes - France | +33 1 46 25 06 00 | www.talend.com<http://www.talend.com>
Global Leader in Open Source Integration

[http://www.talend.com/sites/default/files/logo-talend.jpg]<http://www.talend.com/>