hive-user mailing list archives

From CHEBARO Abdallah <Abdallah.CHEB...@murex.com>
Subject Input
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:14:04 GMT
Hello,

I am using Hive and trying to read from a txt file.

I have an input like the following: "string";"string";"integer".

First, I specified that the row fields are delimited by a semi-column. Is it possible to read
the integer without the quotations?

Thank you

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary
material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised
to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that
it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete
the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.