hive-user mailing list archives

From CHEBARO Abdallah <Abdallah.CHEB...@murex.com>
Subject RE: Hive Data
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:57:20 GMT
Thank you

From: Devopam Mittra [mailto:devopam@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 5:54 PM
To: user@hive.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hive Data

You may please give dbpedia dataset a try - I am sure you won't be disappointed :)

regards
Dev
+91 958 305 9899

On Jul 30, 2014, at 6:05 PM, CHEBARO Abdallah <Abdallah.CHEBARO@murex.com<mailto:Abdallah.CHEBARO@murex.com>>
wrote:
Till now I don’t have a file. I am willing to search online for a sample dataset that contains
at least 1 million rows. If you know any link to a sample file, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.