hive-user mailing list archives

From Devopam Mittra <devo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hive Data
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:53:53 GMT
You may please give dbpedia dataset a try - I am sure you won't be disappointed :)

regards
Dev
+91 958 305 9899

> On Jul 30, 2014, at 6:05 PM, CHEBARO Abdallah <Abdallah.CHEBARO@murex.com> wrote:
>
> Till now I don’t have a file. I am willing to search online for a sample dataset that
contains at least 1 million rows. If you know any link to a sample file, it would be very
much appreciated.

> Thank you.

Should the file be a table?

> Thank you
> This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary
material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised
to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that
it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete
the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.