hive-user mailing list archives

From Cheng Ju Chuang <ChengJu_Chu...@symantec.com>
Subject Hive job scheduling
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 22:08:54 GMT
Hi,

Hopefully it won't be an extra mail for you guys because I keep getting deliver error.

I am looking for any scheduling implementation for Hive job. (e.g. some hive command have
to be executed every 15 minutes.) It is supposed to be some ways to achieve it but I haven't
find a stable way from online community. Any suggestion?

Btw, my hive version is 0.13 and Hadoop version is 2.2. I found a project call Oozie from
apache but I am not sure does it support version of my cluster. I will appreciate any suggestion.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Jeremy Chuang