hive-user mailing list archives

From "Tuong Tr." <ira...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Get 'TBLPROPERTIES' of a Hive table in Java
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 06:26:22 GMT
Hi,

You should be able to find what you need to do in the getSchema() method inside  hive/ql/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/ql/io/avro/AvroGenericRecordReader.java.

The table properties does not get copied into the jobconf in M/R job's passedin jobconf.
so there is some complex logic to track it down.

Good luck,
Tuong