hive-user mailing list archives

From Grandl Robert <rgra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Hive -> pass new job name to tez
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 17:27:00 GMT
Hi guys,

I am trying to identify a DAG in Tez with a different id, based on job name(for e.g. query55.sql
from hive-testbench) + input size.

So my new identifier should be for example query55_2048MB. It seems that a DAG in tez, already
takes a name which comes from a jobPlan.getName() passed through google protobuf thing. Because
the DAG is generated in Hive, I think the new identifier should come from Hive right ?

Can you pinpoint me which classes, I should change in Hive in order to propagate the new identifier
for the DAG ?

Thanks,
Robert