hive-user mailing list archives

From Ricardo Birmele <Ricardo.Birm...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: Install Hadoop and Hive
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 07:05:35 GMT
Check out blogs.msdn.com<http://blogs.msdn.com>.  Search for "how to install the PowerShell
commandlets for Apache Hadoop-based services for windows services."

The commands in your example below are Linux, and there are differences in syntax.  For example
the PowerShell equivalent of the Linux "ls " (list files) command is "get-filelistfromhdfs."

Sent from my mobile...

On Jul 27, 2014, at 10:16 PM, "R J" <rj201244@yahoo.com<mailto:rj201244@yahoo.com>>