hive-user mailing list archives

From Fastupload <fastupl...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Raw MapReduce code read RC file using HCatalog
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:10:58 GMT
ps: I use Hive 0.12 release and Hadoop 1.2.1 release.

On Jun 17, 2014, at 5:07 PM, Fastupload <fastupload@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When MapReduce code read RC file using HCatalog, and hive meta store in a remote Oracle
database. I write a demo code following by the wiki page, https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HCatalog+InputOutput,
and package all dependence jar into one jar.

> The job got the error while running. some line of failure stack is:
> Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusUserException: Persistence process has been
specified to use a ClassLoaderResolver of name "datanucleus" yet this has not been found by
the DataNucleus plugin mechanism. Please check your CLASSPATH and plugin specification.

> It seems that the HCatInputFormat class can not create a JDOPersisitencemanagerFactory
object for HiveMetaStoreClient object in InitializeInput.java from line 101 to 106,
> if (conf != null) {
>         hiveConf = HCatUtil.getHiveConf(conf);
>       } else {
>         hiveConf = new HiveConf(HCatInputFormat.class);
>       }
>       client = HCatUtil.getHiveClient(hiveConf);
>
> The lines of code create a HiveMetaStoreClient object with job configuration or HCatInputFormat
properties. So I add code to add hive-site.xml file both job configuration and HCatInputFormat
properties. as,