hive-user mailing list archives

From <shouvanik.hal...@accenture.com>
Subject Need urgent help on hive query performance
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 22:05:35 GMT
Hi,

Does anybody  help urgently on optimizing hive query performance? I am looking more Hadoop
tuning point of view. Currently, small amount of table takes much time to query?

We are running EMR cluster with 1 MASTER node, 2 Core Nodes and  Task Nodes.

Quick help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Shouvanik

www.accenture.com