hive-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Hsu <a...@linkedin.com>
Subject RE: FAILED: SemanticException [Error 10001]: Table not found answer
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 17:15:51 GMT
Hi Rishabh,

You can get more logging info, including the full stack trace, by changing the logging level
when starting Hive:
hive -hiveconf hive.root.logger=INFO,console
Cheers,
Anthony

________________________________
From: Rishabh Bhardwaj [rbnext29@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 11:57 PM
To: Chinna Rao Lalam; user@hive.apache.org
Subject: Re: FAILED: SemanticException [Error 10001]: Table not found answer

Hi chinna,

There was no caused by exception.Only the error which I mentioned.
It is SemanticException [Error 10001]: Table not found

Thanks,
Rishabh.
On Tuesday, 1 April 2014 12:24 PM, Chinna Rao Lalam <lalamchinnarao13@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can you add what is the causedby excetion...or full exception.

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Rishabh Bhardwaj <rbnext29@yahoo.com<mailto:rbnext29@yahoo.com>>