hive-user mailing list archives

From David Gayou <david.ga...@kxen.com>
Subject Re: What is the minimal required version of Hadoop for Hive 0.13.0?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:20:34 GMT
I actually have pretty the same issue with Hadoop 1.1.2

There is a jira issue opened here :
with a link to the issue that created our problem.

A quick search in release notes seem's to indicate that the unset method
appeared in the Haddop 1.2.1

Is it now the minimal required version ?
If not, will there be a Hive 0.13.1 for older hadoop?

Regards,

David