hive-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy <jk...@kickbackpoints.com>
Subject In need of desperate help and willing to pay for consulting work
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 17:38:28 GMT
What do I need to do to send a php command from a php api to query the
hive server? I am just trying to replace mysql with hive.

This should be as simple as 1 2 3 ....
But for months I have not been able to find this answer. It has to be
out there because many people are still using PHP. Why would it be so
hard to have PHP talk to hive to query for data. It should be an easy
swap out of mysql to hive.

Can any one help with this issue? If people can not understand the issue
just email me back and let me know how I can clarify.