hive-user mailing list archives

From Szehon Ho <sze...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Running hive jdbc, local metastore, local mapreduce.
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 22:57:21 GMT
Hi

I'm not sure if there's documents, but it should be similar.  That is done
regularly as part of the Hive build, see the test:
/hive/itests/hive-unit/src/test/java/org/apache/hive/jdbc/TestJdbcDriver2.java.
You can see that project's pom, if you run it with hadoop-2 profile, then
it pulls in hadoop-2 dependency including the right version of JobConf.
You can emulate the same for your project.

Hope that helps.
Szehon