hive-user mailing list archives

From Lefty Leverenz <leftylever...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hive Server 2 Python Client Drivers
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 13:22:10 GMT
Brad, please review the documentation in the wiki (cut-&-paste from your
email) and let me know what changes are needed:

   - Setting Up HiveServer2:  Python Client
Driver<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Setting+Up+HiveServer2#SettingUpHiveServer2-PythonClientDriver>
   - HiveServer2 Clients:  Python
Client<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveServer2+Clients#HiveServer2Clients-PythonClient>

Thanks for your contribution.

-- Lefty

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 12:55 AM, Lefty Leverenz <leftyleverenz@gmail.com>wrote:

> When it's ready, I can add it to the wikidoc for you if you don't have
> editing access.
>
> -- Lefty
>

> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 7:24 PM, Brad Ruderman <bruderman@radiumone.com>wrote:
>
>> Thanks Stephen-
>> I will submit it, its definitely still kinda beta mode.
>>
>> Looking for feedback and contributors if anyone is interested.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Stephen Sprague <spragues@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> excellent.  you might try to get it mentioned on this page:
>>>
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveServer2+Clients
>>>
>>> and save some other poor saps from re-inventing the wheel.

that exist. Most of the code was repurposed from a variety of sources. I hope you find it
useful, please let me know if you have any questions.