hive-user mailing list archives

From Rafal Janik <rafal.ja...@softwaremind.pl>
Subject KryoException -missing no-arg constructor ASTNodeOrigin
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:07:15 GMT
Hi All,

I've just started my adventure with Hive so I'm not sure if it's an
issue here or just my misunderstanding...
I'm using Hortonworks Sandbox 2.0 (Hive 0.12.0.2.0.6.0-76)
I'm following hortonworks spring-xd tutorial and the last step is to
create a table as a select of two views (all other views and tables were
created in hortonworks sandbox beeswax).

So in hive console I've run:

hive> create table test_abcd stored as RCFile AS select t.*, s.* from
cytweets_clean t left outer join tweets_sentiment s on t.id=s.id;

which raised the following exception:

com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Class cannot be created
(missing no-arg constructor): org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.ASTNodeOrigin
Serialization trace:
origin (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.ASTNode)
children (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.ASTNode)
children (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.ASTNode)
expressionMap (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.RowResolver)
rr (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.OpParseContext)
opParseCtxMap (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.plan.MapWork)
mapWork (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.plan.MapredWork)
         at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.newInstantiator(Kryo.java:1097)
         at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readObject(Kryo.java:672)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Utilities.deserializeObjectByKryo(Utilities.java:810)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.MapReduceCompiler.compile(MapReduceCompiler.java:300)
         at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.main(CliDriver.java:614)
         at

Am I doing something wrong here?

regards

rafal