Yes, thanks for the reply. I found that one yesterday. I was trying to patch 0.94 yesterday without success. Many unit tests failed during build.

Any pointers?

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2013, at 3:13 AM, Lefty Leverenz <leftyleverenz@gmail.com> wrote:

Did you see this JIRA?  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8662

-- Lefty

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 8:35 AM, Justin Workman <justinjworkman@gmail.com> wrote:
I have just started to experiment with Hbase in our cluster. I have an secure Hbase cluster setup and would like to create an external Hive table around several of our Hbase tables. This works fine until we enabled secure (kerberos) client access to Hbase. Now we cannot query any of our Hive external Hbase tables.

Is there anyway to make this work, or plans to fix what appears to be an impersonation issue with Hbase? I wasn't able to find and specific Jira's.

I am using CDH4.3.0 with the standard components that shipped with CDH4.3.0.

Thanks
Justin