hive-user mailing list archives

From <shouvanik.hal...@accenture.com>
Subject Adding a table in HIVE does not create a table on mysql which is the metastore
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2013 06:18:31 GMT
Hi,

I am exploring HIVE options on EMR box from Amazon. Once I create a table from HUE(Hadoop
User Experience) console, I expect a table to get created on MYSQL as this is the metastore.
But I don't find the table inside MYSQL database.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Shouvanik

of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com