hive-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hiveserver2 and binding to LDAP
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 22:46:00 GMT
Would help if you show logs/errors from the failing binding.

 - do you use schema, when Hiveserver2 itself authenticates to Namenode via
kerberos, and end users authenticate via ldap with proxied kerberos tickets?
-  How do you pass in username/password, could you post here relevant piece
of hive-site.xml?--
-  Is the connection to LDAP over SSL? Can you successfully bind from the
same host as runs HS2 from apache directory studio or other LDAP tool?

Mikhail

--
Thanks,
Michael Antonov