hive-user mailing list archives

From Jason Dere <jd...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Jitendra Nath Pandey and Eric Hanson
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:34:57 GMT
Congrats!

On Nov 22, 2013, at 2:25 AM, Biswajit Nayak <biswajit.nayak@inmobi.com> wrote:

> Congrats to both of you..
>

> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Lefty Leverenz <leftyleverenz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations, Jitendra and Eric!  The more the merrier.
>
> -- Lefty
>

> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
> Congratulations, good job!
>
> Jarcec
>
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 03:29:07PM -0800, Carl Steinbach wrote:
> > The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Jitendra Nath Pandey and Eric Hanson
> > committers on the Apache Hive project.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Jitendra and Eric!
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Carl

> The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain
confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email
and then delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE