hive-user mailing list archives

From <shouvanik.hal...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: Not able to execute this query
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:28:47 GMT
Hi Nitin,

Thanks. That answers my previous query. But, if I add LOCATION '/user/hue/' string below,
I get a big fat exception in beeswax.

Thanks,
Shouvanik

From: Nitin Pawar [mailto:nitinpawar432@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 8:22 PM
To: user@hive.apache.org
Subject: Re: Not able to execute this query

I am really not sure what your entire query is
but the below one works . If possible share your entire ddl and mask or hide cols if there
is something you can not share

create table test1(
col3 int,
col4 string)
PARTITIONED BY (col1 timestamp, col2  timestamp)
  CLUSTERED BY(col3)
  SORTED BY(col3 ASC) into 40 buckets

  ROW FORMAT DELIMITED FIELDS TERMINATED BY '\t'
  STORED AS TEXTFILE;

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM, <shouvanik.haldar@accenture.com<mailto:shouvanik.haldar@accenture.com>>