hive-user mailing list archives

From <shouvanik.hal...@accenture.com>
Subject Not able to execute this query
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:53:02 GMT
When I executing the query to create table in HIVE, I am getting this error.

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'columns'

The table script below

create external table test1(

-----
)
PARTITIONED BY (col1 timestamp,
                    col2  timestamp)
  CLUSTERED BY(col1)
  SORTED BY(col1 ASC) into 40 buckets

  ROW FORMAT DELIMITED FIELDS TERMINATED BY '\t'
  STORED AS TEXTFILE
  LOCATION '/user/test/'

Thanks,
Shouvanik