hive-user mailing list archives

From wesley dias <wesleyd...@outlook.com>
Subject Building hive package against latest hadoop-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 10:18:34 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I am new to hive and I had a query related to building the Hive package from source. Is it
possible to build a hive distribution against the latest hadoop source which is hadoop-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT?

Currently, when I create a hive distribution and try running it against the latest hadoop
package created by me It give a build not supported message. So just wanted to check it there
was a way to build Hive package from ant using latest hadoop version present in source.

Regards,

Wesley