hive-user mailing list archives

From Sanjay Subramanian <Sanjay.Subraman...@wizecommerce.com>
Subject SAS-->Hive integration
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 23:31:46 GMT
Hi guys

Anyone tried SAS-->Hive integration successfully ?

I tried a simple query in SAS (select col1 from table1 limit 10) and it opened 3 connections
to hive-server and killed it !!! :-(

I will setup a dev environment for SAS and Hive to test all this

But I was wondering if you guys had any clues ? Any thoughts ?

sanjay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE