hive-user mailing list archives

From Matouk IFTISSEN <matouk.iftis...@ysance.com>
Subject Re: Hive does not package a custom inputformat in the MR job jar when the custom inputformat class is add as aux jar.
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 07:51:52 GMT
that is what I search for a long time, and no responses. But if you are not
in the cloud (AWS, Azure,...) you can add the jar for your all Datanodes in
$HADOOP_HOME/lib ,  and then restart  the service mapreduce-tasktracker like
this

/etc/init.d/*mapreduce-tasktracker stop

/etc/init.d/*mapreduce-tasktracker start

Hope this help you ;)