hive-user mailing list archives

From Kumar Chinnakali <Kumar_Chinnak...@infosys.com>
Subject Hive help on the update
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:52:23 GMT
Hi Hive Team,

I have Teradata Query as below and my intention is to convert in to Hive Query(HQL). Tried
but it's vain.

SELECT Col_1, Col_2, Col_3,  MIN(Col_3) OVER(Partition by Col_1 ORDER BY Col_3, Col_2 rows
between 1 preceding and 1 preceding) prev_Col_3 FROM work_table ;

Example:

Actual Work table:
Col_1

Col_3