hive-user mailing list archives

From Sanjay Subramanian <Sanjay.Subraman...@wizecommerce.com>
Subject Re: Did any one used Hive on Oracle Metastore
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 20:30:35 GMT
Raj
It should be pretty much similar to setting it up in MySQL. Except any syntax differences.
Read the cloudera hive installation notes. They have a separate Section for using mysql and
oracle.

Also one of my favorite $0.02 about the open source software is just dare and try it out...get
errors....figure out...debug...ask for help...solve...share and move on :-)

Regards
Sanjay

Sent from my iPhone

On May 18, 2013, at 1:05 PM, "Raj Hadoop" <hadoopraj@yahoo.com<mailto:hadoopraj@yahoo.com>>