hive-user mailing list archives

From Liz Lee <>
Subject Re: Hive Professional Services
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 20:38:23 GMT
Hi Sanjay,

My apologies.  I will take my inquiry elsewhere.  Thank you for your guidance.

On May 9, 2013, at 1:34 PM, Sanjay Subramanian <>

> Hi Liz
> Don't mind my saying so but as much I understand your eagerness to procure a good candidate
(albeit for Cassandra , a totally different technology from Hive) you should not be sending
mails of this sort to this group.
> This group is a serious Hive users group that uses this forum for discussing and solving
complex Hive technology challenges.
> Thanks
> sanjay
> From: Liz Lee <>
> Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013 1:28 PM
> To: "" <>
> Subject: Hive Professional Services
> Hello,
> My name is Liz and I just subscribed to the mailing list for Hive.  I work for a consulting
company by the name of Red Oak Technologies, and we have a world-class client who is in need
of Cassandra professional services expertise.  If anyone has any tips or leads for me, I surely
would be grateful! :)