hive-user mailing list archives

From Sanjay Subramanian <Sanjay.Subraman...@wizecommerce.com>
Subject Re: Hive Professional Services
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 20:34:04 GMT
Hi Liz

Don't mind my saying so but as much I understand your eagerness to procure a good candidate
(albeit for Cassandra , a totally different technology from Hive) you should not be sending
mails of this sort to this group.
This group is a serious Hive users group that uses this forum for discussing and solving complex
Hive technology challenges.

Thanks

sanjay

From: Liz Lee <liz.lee@redoaktech.com<mailto:liz.lee@redoaktech.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013 1:28 PM
To: "user@hive.apache.org<mailto:user@hive.apache.org>" <user@hive.apache.org<mailto:user@hive.apache.org>>
Subject: Hive Professional Services

Hello,

My name is Liz and I just subscribed to the mailing list for Hive.  I work for a consulting
company by the name of Red Oak Technologies, and we have a world-class client who is in need
of Cassandra professional services expertise.  If anyone has any tips or leads for me, I surely
would be grateful! :)

Liz

Liz Lee
Red Oak Technologies