hive-user mailing list archives

From Sai Sai <saigr...@yahoo.in>
Subject Hadoop based product recomendations.
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 06:06:38 GMT
Just wondering if anyone would have any suggestions.
We r a bunch of developers on bench for a few months trained on Hadoop but do not have any
projects to work.
We would like to develop a Hadoop/Hive/Pig based product for our company so we can be of value
to the company and not be scared of lay offs. We r wondering if anyone could share any ideas
of any product that we can develop and be of value to our company rather than just hoping
we would get any projects to work. Any help/suggestions/direction will be really appreciated.
Thanks,
Sai