hive-user mailing list archives

From Dean Wampler <dean.wamp...@thinkbiganalytics.com>
Subject I'm teaching courses on Hive in the Bay Area this month
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 18:22:23 GMT
I won't announce this again on this list, but permit me to mention that we
at Think Big Analytics are now offering two, 1-day public courses on Hive,
an introduction course and a "Hive Master Class".  The first two will be
taught at the end of this month. I'm writing and teaching these courses.

https://www.eventbrite.com/org/3077307412?s=11830928

More are planned around the country and tentatively right before Strata in
Santa Clara, Feb. 25. Watch the Eventbrite site above or
http://thinkbiganalytics.com/services_educate, or if you would like me to
notify you when new courses are available, send me email (don't reply to
this message!) or follow me on Twitter @deanwampler.

Thanks,
dean

--