hive-user mailing list archives

From Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwaka...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject RE: Hive ODBC driver
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 09:15:43 GMT
This libraries are for what? Can I use them to call hive in c#

From: Nitin Pawar [mailto:nitinpawar432@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 12:01 PM
To: user@hive.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hive ODBC driver

see if any of the below drivers help you

 https://bitbucket.org/vadim/hive-sharp/downloads/hive-sharp-lib.dll
 http://nuget.org/List/Packages/Hive.Sharp.Lib

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwakarma@lntinfotech.com<mailto:Chhaya.Vishwakarma@lntinfotech.com>>
wrote:
Hi,
I  want to call hive in c# how can I do that ? I found hive ODBC driver but not getting any
downloadables.Can anyone give proper link to download hive ODBC driver .

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"

--
Nitin Pawar