hive-user mailing list archives

From Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwaka...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Hive ODBC driver
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 04:17:55 GMT
Hi,
I  want to call hive in c# how can I do that ? I found hive ODBC driver but not getting any
downloadables.Can anyone give proper link to download hive ODBC driver .

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"